Do UV-C Disinfection Bag Kill Viruses, Bacteria & Germs?
UVC lights are widely used for killing Viruses, Germs, and Bacteria due to their ability to destroy the DNA & RNA of microorganisms effectively. It has become common in the medical field with its high disinfection rate and is very effective against viruses that cause contagious diseases. Virus Armor UV-C Disinfection Bag is an ideal UV-C disinfection product to sterilize any object. This specially designed UV light disinfection bag disinfects all your accessories, facemasks, smartphones, wallets, keys, etc.
UV-C Portable Sanitizer Bag is Compact
The virus armor UV disinfection bag is compact and foldable, which means you can take it anywhere, like on vacation or business trips. Our UV-C sanitizing bag can easily fit in your carry-on luggage when traveling or can fit in a suitcase or a travel bag. It also allows you to carry it to parks, gyms, and many other places.
UV-C Disinfection Bag - Specifications
- It has a high sterilization rate with effective disinfection.
- UV-C sanitizing bag disinfects objects in 2-5 minutes.
- It is equipped with Durable UV LED lights.
- An excellent lifespan of 10,000 hours.
- Includes good quality Quartz LEDs that emit high-intensity UV rays.
- Reflective material inside the disinfection bag enhances the sterilization effect.
- Like all other virus armor UV-C disinfection products, the UV-C sanitizing bag has safety protection and is EPA registered.
- Automatic shut off when the bag is opened.
- It has a built-in rechargeable Lithium battery.
- The sanitizer bag ensures seamless disinfection with a single button start.
- Convenient & Portable
UV Light Disinfects Up To 99.99% of Viruses, Bacteria, and Germs
Within a few minutes, the virus armor UV light disinfection bag can eliminate 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, and germs without emitting harmful ozone and not using any hazardous chemicals. So, it’s a safe UV-C disinfection product to use, and no need to put yourself and your dear ones at risk of getting infected during this pandemic.